Monday 14 May 2012


This is my first ever blog, I just thought I might try and give blogging a go. I really don’t know what I’m going to write about so, on this blog I might just write about the last day of the Premier League.

So the only thing that I was concerned about today was the finale to the most epic Barclays Premier League season ever. Even though the team I dearly support had its worst ever season in a long time, that being Liverpool. I was eagerly fixed on the tv screen, watching City against QPR, and rooting City on to clinch the title. I thought this title race could not get more excited but was I wrong, because United were almost into their celebrations at full-time in their game, as city were trailing QPR with only 5 added minutes left. But City pulled off the biggest heist in their history to record their title in 40-odd years. The funniest this thing I say was watching the local news, and seeing Fergie’s and Phil Jones (who was topless at the time in the middle of some early celebrations) just when City hit the winner. This is was especially satisfying because I’m a Liverpool supporter, and being that hate anything to do with Fergie and United. This was the only real positive from liverpool supporter’s perspective today.

No comments:

Post a Comment