Tuesday 15 May 2012

Favourite Quotes

I figured I might share some quotes from some famous people that I believe are pretty inspirational and true.


“There would be nothing to frighten you if you refused to be afraid.” – Gandhi

“I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan

“Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” – Henry Ford

“Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship.” – Oscar Wilde”

“It is the woman who chooses the man who will choose her.” – Paul Geraldy (French Poet) 

“Whether you think that you can, or that you can’t, you are usually right.” – Henry Ford

“I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.” – Abraham Lincoln

“The mind is everything. What you think you become….” – Buddha

“Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.” – Bill Gates

“Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there.” – Will Smith

“There are many paths to the top of the mountain, but the view is always the same.” – Chinese Proverb

And this quote from a certain Barney Stinson

“Okay, pep talk! You can do this, but to be more accurate, you probably can't. You're way out of practice and she's way too hot for you. So, remember, it's not about scoring. It's about believing you can do it, even though you probably can't. Go get 'em, tiger!” - Barney Stinson

No comments:

Post a Comment